press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/6
Gardeners of Greater Cleveland is an affiliate club of The Gardeners of America/Men's Garden Clubs of America, a national organization. 
Gardeners of Greater Cleveland was originally created as the Business Men’s Garden Club of Cleveland. In 1934, it joined the Gardeners of America as a Member Club. 
Gardeners of Greater Cleveland became our official name in 2007 to reflect the fact that there have been women Members and Directors of the Club for many years.

Get to Know Us! 

  • Gardeners of Greater Cleveland has organized and participated in many Community Service Projects in the the Greater Cleveland Area. Our Club's first community service was to encourage planting of trees in the lawn along Euclid Avenue, at that time, Cleveland's main street. The Club was an active participant in the formation of Cleveland’s Washington Park Horticultural Center.  Our commitment to serve the community has been a staple of the Club's existence.

  • We are also an Affiliate Club of Holden Forests and Gardens (the Botanical Gardens and Holden Arboretum).

  • Since 2003, Gardeners of Greater Cleveland has provided scholarship funds for college to qualified horticultural high school seniors.

  • The Club currently has a wide membership that reflects the community and its gardeners. It holds dinner meetings monthly from September through June with additional events and activities of interest to the members, always welcoming new members and friends.

  • The August Spade is available for download.

  • Scholarship checks were awarded to Nicola Tartaglia and Graham Cruz. 

  • August 19th and 26th tours are scheduled of the Green Circle Growers' orchid production greenhouse are arranged.   

  • The Club's September 12th meeting will also be the Horticulture Show.  Please read the instructions thoroughly Announcement here.  Instruction here.

Affiliations

 GOGCleveland Shutterfly page
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon